Darn Tough MEN'S SUNSET RIDGE MICRO CREW LIGHTWEIGHT HIKING SOCK 1997
Brand Darn Tough
We took a post-worthy mountain view and put it on a Merino Wool hiking sock. This lightweight masterpiece has cushioning in all the right places and is knit for heavy mileage. We can't tell you where Sunset Ridge is located — that's inside beta for locals only — but feel free to try and find it. You've got an unconditional lifetime guarantee's worth of time to search.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex
- The versatile lightweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category maintain a low profile in modern trail footwear and proper performance on multi-day trips.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
|SOCK SIZE||SHOE SIZE|
|Men's/Unisex||Men's US||Women's US||EU||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||—||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||—||50 - 53||15 - 16|