Darn Tough Men's Close Encounters Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock 5014 - Eclipse
Flying-saucer-worthy style comes easy in the Close Encounters hiking sock. So do massive peak bidds, thanks to the smooth 1x1 ribbed cuff, performance fit, and climate-regulating merino wool for comfortable and dry trekking. We can't guarantee you'll have a supernature experience on the trail, but if you do, feel free to tell bigfoot we're still working on those custom XXXXXL sizes.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: "I was abducted by…" memoirs, Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, Foggy Lake Monster Sightings
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 38||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41-42||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 47||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||48 - 50||15 - 16|