Darn tough Men's Animal Haus Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Socks 6066 - Forest
This here is a ballad sung by a banjo-picking armadillo, all about its bike-riding canine friend and skunk bud. Together, they're off on a grand trip. The Merino Wool Animal Haus sock invites you along for the ride. So, if you like to keep things light, or just light up, these everyday Merino Wool socks are guaranteed for an endless jam session.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, walking the dog
- Men's crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Cow, Dog, Skunk - oh my! Our Animal Haus family has grown - because who doesn't love an animal sock?
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Materials: 59% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
Style Number: 6066
These no cushion crew socks pair a light, soft feel with the ability to be casual or dressy depending on how you style them.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|