Patagonia Provisions Wild Sockeye Salmon - Lemon Pepper
Harvested from responsibly managed fisheries in the icy waters of the North Pacific, our Lemon Pepper Wild Sockeye Salmon is fish you can appreciate on every level. The fillets are brined, seasoned with organic lemon and cracked black pepper, and lightly smoked to highlight the fine flavor, deep red color, and firm texture for which sockeye are prized.
- 6 oz (170g) pack in an illustrated box
- Servings per pack: 3
- Fully cooked & shelf stable until opened (refrigerate and eat within 3 days)
Serving Size 55g (about 1/3 pack)
Total Fat 6g (8% Daily Value)
Saturated Fat 1g (5%)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 35mg (12%)
Sodium 380mg (17%)
Total Carbohydrate 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Protein 13g (26%)
- Excellent source of protein
- One of the few foods that’s naturally high in vitamin D (140% Daily Value)
- 950 mg omega-3s per serving
- Packed in extra-virgin olive oil, which contains monounsaturated (so-called "healthy fat") and polyphenols
wild sockeye salmon, organic extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt, organic brown sugar, organic garlic*, organic lemon peel*, organic onion*, organic spices, citric acid, natural wood smoke *dehydrated
Contains: Fish (Salmon).
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Kosher: Square-K
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative®️ (box only)