Osprey Sojourn Porter Travel Pack 46L - Brindle Brown Heather
The Sojourn Porter 46 is a true traveler's workhorse that maximizes storage space and comfort for carry-on convenience. Internal StraightJacket straps securely compress belongings, and an AirScape™ backpanel keeps you cool and dry as you move through your journey. Attach your bag to wheeled luggage with an add-a-bag strap. Compatible with Daylite™and Farpoint™/Fairview™ daypacks. Made from durable fabric, you can count on the longevity of this pack for years to come.
Our iconic StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls offer a flexible and secure option to protect contents and keep loads under control. When not fully stuffed, bag compresses to a smaller size.
STOWAWAY HARNESS & HIPBELT
Harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment’s notice for backpack-style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safekeeping when the bag is checked.
SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD
Constructed with heavy-duty bluesign® approved, 100% recycled high tenacity nylon main body fabric and 100% recycled ballistic polyester bottom fabric, using DWR treatments made without PFAS.
- Heavy-duty bluesign® approved, recycled high tenacity and ballistic materials
- Comfortable AirScape backpanel with tuckaway harness and hipbelt
- Unique Straight Jacket compression provides extra padding and load control
- TSID luggage registration included with each piece
- Interior mesh and liner pockets for organization
- + Ridge foam, vented backpanel with pocket for tuckaway harness/hipbelt
STOWAWAY HARNESS | HIPBELT
- + Soft breathable spacermesh contact surface for comfortable feel + Adjustable sternum strap with whistle + Stowaway webbing hipbelt with padded wings
|O/S||2807 IN3 / 46 L||46H X 40W X 31D IN.||3.45 LBS.|
- bluesign® approved, 100% recycled 460D high-tenacity nylon w/ ripstop, DWR treatment made without PFAS
- 100% recycled 1680D ballistic polyester, DWR treatment made without PFAS