Osprey Raptor 10 - Postal Blue
Our highest-performing pack for mountain biking, the 10-liter Raptor was made for your most epic climbs and most action-packed descents. Equipped with the next-gen Hydraulics™ reservoir and fully-featured for all-day, all-mountain action, it's the top choice for biker's looking for uncompromised performance.
Comes with an Osprey Hydraulics™ LT 2.5 L reservoir with quick zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve attachment.
Bike-specific winged shoulder harness and air mesh wrap hipbelt create ultimate stability for the roughest rides.
Larger in volume and full-featured for mountain biking with hipbelt pockets, LidLock helmet attachment, included tool roll and extra organization.
Raptor/Raven is designed to provide a body-specific fit to achieve maximum comfort and stability across body types. Packs designated as Women's are best suited for shorter, narrower, curved body types compared to packs designated as Men's.
- Scratch-free heat-embossed zippered slash pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets provide on-trail access for small items
- Hydration sleeve with direct zip access and hose path for easy loading
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Blinker light attachment and reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Hydraulics LT 2.5 L reservoir included
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Bike-specific winged shoulder strap shape provides comfort and stability, Soft, breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
- Airmesh wrap hipbelt with zippered pockets provide stability and breathability
|O/S||610 IN3 / 10 L||18.9H X 8.7W X 9.1D IN.||1.962 LBS.|
- bluesign® approved 100% recycled 210D bird dobby nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS