Darn Tough Women's Critter Club Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock 5001 - Vapor
Hiking doesn't always mean epic plans or ultra-technical gear. Sometimes it just involves a day pack, a cup of coffee and cute little forest friends to cheer you along as you stroll in the great outdoors (or indoors, we're not judging). These cozy, fun, micro crew hiking socks have just the right amount of cushioning for long-haul comfort but are built with everyday play in mind.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, wind through the leaves
- Women's micro crew socks average 7.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Owl, squirrel or hedgehog - who is your favorite hiking buddy in the Critter Club collection? Collect them all.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Materials: 54% Nylon, 43% Merino Wool, 3% Lycra® Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||Euro||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|