Darn Tough Luna Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock 5008 - Taupe
Brand Darn Tough
Much like the precision, focus and dedication of the precarious tightrope walkers who balance high above ground, our Highline sock balances vintage looks, traditional midweight cushioning and moisture-wicking power of Merino Wool. This is a classic men's hiking sock in our signature Micro Crew height and ribbed leg that will not slip. You'll feel like a pro, so go ahead, you won't feel woozy when you look down.Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, walks amongst old growth forests
- Men's Micro Crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Style Number: 5008
CushionThese micro crew hiking socks feature soft terry loops underfoot and targeted protection over the ankle and Achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
CushionMaterials: 61% Merino Wool 36% Nylon 3% Lycra Spandex