Studio D'Artisan - SD-DO1 "THE ORIGIN" SELVEDGE JEANS (REGULAR STRAIGHT) - One Wash
- Original 15oz. Unsanforized Natural Indigo Selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
- Regular Straight fit
- 4 Button fly featuring Original Studio D'Artisan buttons
- Selvedge button fly construction
- Engraved copper male/female rivets
- Heavy duck canvas pocket bags
- Fifth pocket Selvedge detail
- SDA original back pocket stitch
- SDA original leather waistband patch
- Adjustable Selvedge cinch back
The "DO1" is regarded as Studio D'Artisan's "Genesis" model which took the vintage denim scene by storm in the 1980s. Going back to their roots, SDA has painstakingly examined archived pieces of these jeans to replicate the uneven texture of the fabric using a rough no. 6 yarn composition. Going one step further, the yarns have been dyed 20 times using the fabled Kasezome (skein dyeing) technique by ageing shokunin (craftsmen) based in Tokushima. Opting for a regular straight fit, the "Origin" jeans are fitted with a Selvedge cinch back fastener, a salute to vintage Selvedge jeans from a bygone era.
15 oz Cotton
Made in Japan
Size list [Size after one wash]
Size 38 and up:
The above size is the size when you actually measure the product. Depending on the characteristics of the product fabric, there may be an error of around a few centimeters.
※It will be the size notation after one wash.