Rogue Territory SK Stealth Black Selvedge Japanese Denim
The skinny-leg, mid-rise SK Stealth is constructed from 15oz sanforized black Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in the famous Okayama Prefecture. The signature pen pocket is hidden in the back right pocket.
This denim has a sulfur scent to them at first; this is normal. Sulfur is used during the dying process on black denim. The scent will dissipate after a few weeks of wear.
- Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
- Fly and coin pocket cut on selvedge
- Branded matte black button on waistband
- Unbranded open-face rivets
- Hand silk-screened pocket bag
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded leather patch
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
Raw denim will stretch up to 1 inch in the waist once you begin breaking them in. Some customers size down to account for this.
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the jeans while they are laying flat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.