Rogue Territory Dark SK Indigo Selvedge Japanese Denim
Designer: Rogue Territory
The skinny-leg, mid-rise Dark SK Indigo is constructed from 13.5oz sanforized dark indigo Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in the famous Okayama Prefecture. The signature pen pocket is hidden in the back right pocket.
- Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
- Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
- Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
- Branded matte black button on waistband
- Unbranded black open-faced rivets
- Hand silk-screened 8oz natural herringbone pocket bags
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded leather patch
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
This denim stretches slightly more than our other raw denim, up to 1.5 inch in the waist once you start breaking them in. We recommend sizing down 1 to 2 sizes to account for this.
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the jeans while they are laying flat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.