Rogue Territory 15 oz SK Indigo Selvedge Japanese Denim
The skinny-leg, mid-rise SK Indigo Selvedge is constructed from 14.5oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in the famous Okayama Prefecture. The signature pen pocket is hidden in the back right pocket.
- 100% pure indigo dye
- Signature hidden pen pocket in back right pocket
- Signature “lasso” stich on back pockets
- Selvedge on fly and coin pocket
- Branded button on waistband
- Hand silk-screened pocket bag
- Single needle continuous stitch on waistband
- Belt loops sewn into the waistband
- Hand branded leather patch
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
Raw denim will stretch up to 1 inch in the waist once you begin breaking them in. Some customers size down to account for this.
Measurements (in inches) taken across the front of the jeans while they are laying flat.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS- Wear your jeans often and wash only when necessary. Wash or soak in cold water with minimal detergent. Hang dry only.