Patagonia Men's Skyline Traveler Pants - Ink Black
For any measurements or sizing information please contact email@example.com
Comfortable, multifunctional, go-to pants for any activity and all the moments in between. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We make the Skyline Traveler Pants for the all-day motion of going places, even if your plan for the day is simply to stay put. Comfortable and skin-friendly to meet the demands of long-distance travel, they feature a limber midweight fabric blend of recycled nylon, polyester and spandex double weave with four-way stretch that feels soft and forgiving. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists moisture, spilled coffee and mud. Designed for all-day comfort, the smooth waistband has an elasticized back, a classic flat front and a drawcord to personalize the fit. We added a gusseted crotch to allow the full range of hip and leg motion and built the cuffs with flat fronts and elasticized backs to keep the hems out of your way. To carry your essentials, Skyline Traveler Pants have two slanted front pockets, two welted rear pockets that secure with zippers and a zip-closing thigh pocket to hold your phone or other valuables. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of a midweight recycled nylon/polyester/spandex four-way stretch double weave that feels soft and forgiving on the skin
- The waistband has an elasticized back, a flat front and adjusts with a drawcord
- Two slanted front pockets, one welted, zippered thigh pocket, and two welted, zippered back pockets
- The gusseted crotch allows the full range of leg and hip motion
- The cuffs have flat fronts and elasticized backs to keep the hems out of your way
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- 369 g (13 oz)
6.5-oz 64% recycled nylon/25% polyester/11% spandex double weave with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn