Patagonia Men's Performance Twill Jeans - Regular (Forge Grey)
- Made of solid weft 67% organic cotton/33% polyester T400®comfort stretch twill with a wicking finish that pulls moisture from the skin and repels water
- Slim-straight fit sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 454 g (16 oz)