Patagonia Lightweight Travel Tote Pack 22L - Black
This tote is indispensable when you’re seeing the world, and mighty handy when you just need to carry the beer and towels from the truck to the hot springs. Made from supple, featherweight fabric that stuffs away into its own pocket for easy storage, it carries whatever your day requires, keeps your hands free and moves with your body. The Lightweight Travel Tote Pack features a large zippered main compartment for easy access and an external zippered organizer (with key keeper) that swallows the entire bag when it's not in use. There’s also a handy internal zip pocket for valuables and side mesh pockets for bottles or snacks. Backpack-convertible shoulder straps tuck away when unneeded, and the lightweight foam back doubles as a seat cushion. Made from 2.1-oz 70-denier nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish. Reinforced at the base with 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating.
- Lightweight, tear- and weather-resistant nylon ripstop
- Zippered main compartment provides easy access; large zippered stash pocket; stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Adjustable, open, highly breathable mesh shoulder strap
- Side compression secures different-sized loads
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- 396 g (14 oz)
Size & Fit
Body: 2.1-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a silicone finish.
Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating