An update to our classic Tamangito Pack, the Atom Tote Pack 20L is for those who want a smaller-fitting pack with removable tech storage that's capable of covering technical terrain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Atom Tote Pack 20L - Joy: Pitch Blue
100% Recycled Polyester With PFC-Free DWR FinishAll fabrics, spacer mesh and static mesh are 100% recycled (stretch mesh is 84% recycled); body has a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry); pack volume is 20 liters
Padded 13" Laptop SleeveRemovable padded sleeve fits laptops up to 13" and has a secure zippered pocket to hold pens, cords and other desktop items to ease transitions from work to play
Breathable Back Panel And Hydration HangerHydration hanger, pass-through access and breathable back panel are as ready for the trail as the daily commute
Tech-Friendly Features and OrganizationFront stash pocket holds small items and keeps valuable close at hand
Bike Light ClipBike-light clipping point at base of pack
Shorter 17" Torso Length17" torso length fits a shorter body, or can simply be used as a smaller pack (the “Atom Fit”)
Supporting The People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight645 g (1 lb 7 oz)
- Body: 7.3-oz 400-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester spacer mesh
- Side panels: 7.1-oz 84% recycled nylon/16% spandex power mesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
645 g (1 lb 7 oz)
16" x 12" x 5"
20L (1220 cu in)