Filson Mackinaw Cruiser - Seattle Fit Forest Green
"A breathable wool coat with classic Cruiser pockets and over 100 years of proven reliability."
Filson's iconic Cruiser, patented in 1914 and still in high demand today, is made of extremely durable 100% virgin wool. It's naturally rain repellent, breathable and insulating in any weather conditions. It has adjustable cuffs to keep body warmth in and military-grade melamine buttons for added durability. Best of all, it has nine pockets for storing tools, accessories and gear of all sorts. This classic jacket is a true tool for every outdoorsman.
- Button-front closure
- 4 flap pockets, 1 slotted patch pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets, 1 dual-entry rear map pocket, 1 interior utility pocket
- Button-adjustable cuffs
- Made with 100% virgin 24-oz wool
- Classic Cruiser multi-pocket design
- Naturally water-repellent fabric is breathable and pliable
- USAGE- field; everyday; workwear; travel
- PRODUCT CARE- Dry clean
- Made in USA with imported material