Jungmaven Unisex Baja Pocket Tee - Sage Green
Y'all ever heard of the Jungmaven ranch? Well, let me tell ya, they got themselves a workhorse of a shirt. The Baja Long Sleeve Tee, it is. Wear it like a vaquero into that sinkin' desert ball-of-fire. It's the perfect gear for all your ranchin' needs. Made in a rugged hemp blend, with a slightly slubby but soft texture, the Baja Tee is a customer favorite.
All Jungmaven clothing is cut and sewn in Los Angeles, California with high quality, globally sourced materials. Select bedding and accessories are currently made in China, and we work closely with our manufacturer there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
- Classic fit, short sleeve, crew neck tee with left chest pocket
- Season-less blend, 7oz fabric is generally a heavier weight fabric than your average 5oz cotton tee
- Women should size down
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT. BELOW ARE SOME SUGGESTED TIPS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE OF YOUR HEMP.
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
HEMP + MERINO WOOL BLENDS:
- Follow the same instructions as above for Hemp + Organic Cotton blends, but be extra careful to only tumble dry on very cool settings. Laying flat to dry is the best way to maintain integrity of wool fibers.