Feels like a shoe, wanders like a boot.
A day hiker designed with responsible manufacturing in mind, the Anacapa Low GTX is a low-profile take on the Anacapa Mid GTX. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails.
Item No. 1119373
The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Extended heel
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Quick lace hook
- Gusseted tongue
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Compression-molded foam midsole
- Late stage Meta-Rocker
For any measurements or sizing information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org