Hoka Men's Kaha 2 Low GTX - Thyme / Radiant Yellow
For any measurements or sizing information please contact email@example.com
Cushioned. Durable. Adventurous. With a remarkable weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha 2 Low GTX delivers peak performance with peak plushness. Updated with a HUBBLE® heel with SwallowTail™ geometry, this durable hiker features Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug for increased ground contact. Consciously crafted, this trailblazing silhouette employs GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile.
Item No. 1123190
- Waterproof nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile
- Dual-density compression-molded foam midsole with HUBBLE® heel and SwallowTail™
- Late stage Meta-Rocker with integrated flex grooves
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber with 5mm lugs Traction Lug
- Quick-lace metal top hooks
- Abrasion resistant toecap and heel
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Recycled content mesh and recycled polyester laces
- Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab
- Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment
- Rubberized EVA midsole
- Molded PU sockliner with 50% soybean oil
The Kaha 2 Low GTX features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
Kaha 2 Low GTX
The Kaha 2 Low GTX features a higher bed of soft cushion, designed to provide a forgiving impact and ride.