Helinox Passport FL120 Walking Poles - Melon
The Passport collection of walking poles are ultra-lightweight and perfect for day walking. The twist-lock FL120 weighs just 5.5 ounces per pole.
- Twist/friction lock, adjustable length, telescopic poles.
- Long wearing tungsten-carbide pole tips with sharp profile for extra grip.
- Supplied with rubber tip covers for hard surface use.
- Shafts made from advanced DAC alloy.
- EVA foam grips with adjustable wrist straps.
- Backed by a five-year warranty.
Helinox Passport FL120 Walking Poles are the lightest poles available in the Helinox range – just 5.1 ounces per pole.
Easily adjustable with a reliable twist lock mechanism to suit persons from 4' to 6' tall (90 cm to 180 cm). Suited for general day walks on pavement, trails or bushwalking.
The FL120 is a favourite among experienced walkers who understand the benefits of ultra lightweight poles. It is also a perfect pole for children & younger walkers.
When carrying a heavy load on multi-day treks or traversing arduous terrain, a larger diameter Ridgeline pole is recommended.
80 to 120 cm / 32 to 47 in
53 cm / 20.8 in
145 grams / 5.1 ounces per pole
|Suitable for height:||
120 - 180 cm / 3' 11" to 5' 11"
TH72M DAC alloy