Darn Tough WOMEN'S DECADE STRIPE MICRO CREW MIDWEIGHT HIKING SOCK 1994 - Charcoal
Brand Darn Tough
Ten years ago, we created the Stripes sock, a well-rounded trail hiking staple in the Darn Tough arsenal. Today, we celebrate a decade of durability, comfort, and Merino Wool warmth with a new design. Who knows, these socks might just last you the next decade (they will). See y’all at the next reunion.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- The micro crew is a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- 58% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Additional warmth and protection are the signature characteristics of midweight yarns in the Hike/Trek category.
- Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
|SOCK SIZE||SHOE SIZE|
|Women's||Women's US||Men's US||EU||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|