Darn Tough Men's Willoughby Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock - Lava
The Willoughby hiking sock might be named after Vermont’s most insta-spammable lake, but the real influencers are the sure-footed critters paddling across its buttery-soft, ribbed cuff. Dip into these lightweight Micro Crew height socks, knit with climate-controlling Merino Wool and cozy cushion underfoot, and you’ll be trekking on without fear of the dreaded swamp-foot that can lead to blisters.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, a sense of exploration
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 6 in. above a low hiking shoe or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- Lightweight socks breathe naturally and deliver flexible, all-day comfort for summer hiking.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 38||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41-42||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 47||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||48 - 50||15 - 16|