Danner CAPRINE LOW ROCK - RIDGE/SABLE
BUILT FOR THE CITY, READY FOR THE TRAIL.
While we wish we could spend most days on the trail, that’s often not the reality. Urban landscapes form the backdrop of many a day. The Caprine was built to bring our iconic durability and performance to a form fit for life in the city. The custom Vibram outsole and Caprine name are inspired by the highest places in nature and the mountain goats that navigate them. Using premium nubuck leather and our new ultra-strong, abrasion-resistant knit upper, we’ve built a light and breathable shoe with the durability we insist on. The clean, minimalist design and city-life performance will leave you ready for any day in town and any impromptu adventure on the trail.
|WEIGHT||24 oz per pair|
|OUTSOLE||Vibram Caprine Traction|
- NUBUCK & TEXTILE UPPER
- Nubuck leather and an abrasion-resistant, woven textile work to create an incredibly breathable and comfortable upper with lasting durability.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- VIBRAM® CAPRINE TRACTION OUTSOLE
- Designed specifically for the Caprine, this outsole features low profile lugs with greater surface contact and Megagrip for superior traction on urban trails and beyond.
- HOW IT FITS
- Designed for comfort, the 808 was created by modifying a trusted hiking last with proven support in all the right areas and tailored to feature a sharp silhouette for the modern urban explorer. Fits true to size.