CANADA GOOSE WOMEN'S SHELBURNE PARKA - NAVY
This thigh-length Shelburne Parka, is the perfect jacket for those frigid days when you require maximum protection. This TEI 3 jacket is sure to keep you warm without sacrificing style.
- Quilt-through design
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a sharp wire stand up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with fabric for softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Back vent with snap closers adds range of motion when opened up
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry-cleaning
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.