Canada Goose Rossclair Parka - Bordeaux
This mid-length parka is crafted from our durable Arctic Tech® fabric that’s designed to face harsh elements. Wear it sleek and straight or tighten the adjustable waist to create an A-line silhouette, which helps keep icy drafts out. A longer back hem offers superior protection from cold and wind.
- 2-way adjustable dow-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuff add comfort and lock in heat
- Hem is longer in he back for added coverage. Back guesset with zipper closure opens up to adjust fit and add range of motion without compromising warmth and protection
- Placket with military button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of morion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with top flap and snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pockets with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Removable Fur Ruff
625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.