Arc'teryx Beta AR Jacket Men's - Admiral
Lightweight, waterproof/breathable jacket made from GORE-TEX® Pro with supple yet durable N40p-X face fabric. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | LT: Lightweight.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Micro corded zipper pulls
- Zipper garages to protect zipper closure from snow and rain
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- N40p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.