Canada Goose Chelsea Parka - Navy
Minimalist aesthetic with delicate quilting and a clean, hip-length cut. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Removable, adjustable hood with a shaped brim to stand up to winds
- Adjustable hood features a high collar with hidden snap closures for added coverage and protection from harsh weather
- Water-resistant Arctic-Tech fabric exterior for durability and weather-resistance
- Quilt-through design for even heat distribution and bulk reduction
- One interior pocket; security with zipper closure
- Two exterior pockets; fleece-lined handwarmer
Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time.
Whether you're working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we've developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.