Darn Tough Men's Frontrunner Micro Crew Ultra-Lightweight Running Sock - Surf
Brand Darn Tough
Settle any coyote schemes with the best in Merino Wool performance and a look that’s sure to turn heads on the trail or around the city. Built with arch support andUltra-Lightweight cushioning underneath, breathable venting and targeted flex up top, the Men’s Frontrunner run sock’s supple Micro Crew ribbing stays put no matter how many speed limits you’re flexing.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: High-speed chases, bad jokes, desert sunsets
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Materials: 48% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
Style Number: 1062
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|